You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for your life this very day. Have a think about something that you do that you are maybe not motivated.
Replacing a timing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Tesla Should Rethink Production Plans After Deliveries Fall for First Time in Two Years: Wall Street Analysts July 5, 2022Elon Musk's Tesla will need to rethink its production plans to protect its profits, opines Wall Street analysts. Tesla reported a fall in quarterly deliveries for the first time in two years. Beijing's zero-COVID policy along with supply chain issues hit production at Tesla's largest factory in Shanghai.
- Former TikTok Gaming Head to Launch Blockchain Games Startup as Big Players Keep Away July 5, 2022Former TikTok's gaming head, Jason Fung, is launching a blockchain gaming startup Meta0 as one of two co-founders. Fung said he left TikTok after seeing an opportunity to offer a solution to the current segregated nature of infrastructure options available to developers looking to build blockchain games.
- Tesla Said to Pause Production After Shaky Quarter With Historic Production Milestone July 5, 2022Tesla will reportedly pause production at its Berlin plant for two weeks starting July 11, as the company aims to double its production rate from August. The electric-car maker is also expected to halt production of its Model Y assembly line in the first two weeks of July, and the Model 3 line for a […]
- Motorola X30 Pro Primary Camera to Feature 1/1.22-Inch Sensor: Lenovo Executive July 5, 2022Motorola had recently announced that it will be launching a new flagship smartphone called the Moto X30 Pro in China. Now, a Lenovo executive has announced the specifications regarding the sensor size of the smartphone. The primary camera of the Moto X30 Pro is going to get a 1/1.22-inch sensor, which could be Samsung’s 200-megapixel […]
- Xiaomi CyberDog, a Robotic Dog Powered by Nvidia's AI Platform, Unveiled in India July 5, 2022Xiaomi on Monday unveiled the CyberDog in India. The company claims that CyberDog can execute complex motions including back flips and is said to offer a moving speed of up to 3.2 metres per second. The cyberDog has 11 sensors, including cameras, GPS modules, touch, and an ultrasonic sensor to process data.
- Nexo Seeks to Acquire Vauld, Amid Increasing Consolidation in Digital Currency Industry July 5, 2022Nexo, a cryptocurrency lending platform, revealed it planned to Singapore-based fellow lender Vauld, a day after the latter announced that it had suspended withdrawals for its more than 800,000 customers. The firm has not revealed how much it plans to pay to acquire Vauld, stating that it plans to buy 100 percent of the crypto […]
- Digital Markets Act, Digital Services Act Passed as EU Moves to Rein in Big Tech; Enforcement Concerns Remain July 5, 2022EU lawmakers have approved landmark rules on Tuesday, the Digital Markets Act (DMA) and Digital Services Act (DSA), both aimed at reining in Big Tech firms like Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft. However, concerns remain over the ability of the EU to enforce these rules, due to limited resources available to regulators. The DMA […]
- TikTok Accused by Rights Activists of Breaching EU Laws for Targeted Advertising Policy July 5, 2022TikTok has been accused by rights activists of breaching EU laws after the social media firm announced a change in policy to collect data from users over 18 in Europe whether or not they had consented. The video-sharing platform has claimed the move is allowed under Europe's data protection law, also known as GDPR, relying […]
- Boult Drift Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launched in India, Cosmic Coming on July 9: All Details July 5, 2022Boult Audio is stepping into the wearable industry with the launch of two new smartwatches — Boult Cosmic and Boult Drift. While Boult Drift was launched on Monday, July 4, the Boult Cosmic is set to launch on July 9.
- Polkadot Builder Parity Technologies Add Three New Executives to Its Leadership Team July 5, 2022Polkadot builder Parity Technologies added three executives to its leadership team including Peter Ruchatz as the CMO, Eran Barak as the COO, and Fahmi Syed as the CFO.