Power Steering Service Denison TX
Dirty, neglected power steering fluid can:
- Cause noise and increased steering effort.
- Reduce steering effectiveness.
- Harden seals and cause leakage.
- Cause expensive repairs of power steering components.
Fred Pilkilton Motors’s Power Steering System Flush Service:
- Removes the old fluid from the reservoir.
- Vacuum flushes the entire system with a proprietary product formulated to loosen and remove sludge and other contaminants from the system.
- Refills the system with the correct manufacturer recommended fluid.
- Restores steering performance.
- Helps prevent sluggish steering on cold mornings.
vReduces or eliminates steering noise.
- Provides proper lubrication of power steering components.
- Helps avoid premature, unexpected and expensive steering system failures.
For safety and the life of your vehicle, make sure power steering service is part of your normal maintenance schedule.
Reliable, Honest, Neighborhood Mechanics in Denison Texas . . .
Let our staff at Fred Pilkilton Motors in Denison TX perform the appropriate test on your vehicle to determine what is causing your “check engine” light! We know having repairs performed on your vehicle can be a nerve racking experience, but we strive to give you confidence in our technicians and master mechanics abilities.